I I apologize for not updating in so long, but it's been a little bit of a rough road to recovery. While in labor for an hour and a half my blood pressure shot up sky high and Natalie's heart rate dropped so I was taken in for an emergency c-section. As I'm laying there in labor in walks Josh Chance. Josh is a good friend that used to work with me at ACH. He is now an anesthesiologist. We were lucky enough to have Josh take care of us through this scary,but exciting time. He was in with us during the c-section and talked me through it every step of the way. He also guided John in to getting some good shots with the video camera. Natalie is doing great and growing before our eyes. I'm doing much better now. We have definitely been blessed with an easy baby so far. She only cries when she's hungry and when she's being changed. As I suspected she is modest. Being naked is not her favorite thing. She cries with the best of them. She immediately stops crying once I get her clothes back on her. John and I are adjusting well, were just really tired. She eats often because she is so tiny. Needless to say we have a lot of sleepless nights, but what a wonderful reason to get woken up. John is a wonderful Dad. Seeing him with Natalie you would think he had been doing this all of his life. We are so lucky to have him. I will do my best to keep you up on how we are doing. More pictures to come....
No comments:
Post a Comment