
I'm sorry it's been awhile since my last entry. John and I finally picked out a crib. We got a good deal so we were able to get a changing table with drawers and a mattress. Between my Mom and Chip and John's parents this baby will have a beautiful room and much more (we want to thank you for all you have done for us and we love you very much). I can definitely tell I'm in my 3rd trimester. I get tired pretty quickly and the growing pains are not pleasant, but it is all worth it. My next appointment is May 29th. My blood pressure is still doing fine. John will get to go this time for the appointment. He will finally get to hear her heart beat. Still no name, but I have so many friends giving me great choices for names. Keep them coming. We will have a busy weekend. John's parents are coming over to help us get started in switching the rooms around and painting one of the rooms. As soon as we have everything set up I will post some pictures. That's it for now.
1 comment:
Hey Stephanie! Just found your blog through Casey's. I love the fabric choices. Have fun getting the room ready! Can't wait to see pics of the room.
Melissa Wolfe
Post a Comment