I just got back from my doctor's appointment. My blood pressure was fine. I will go back in 3 weeks. I also got to hear the baby's heart beat for the first time. Her heart rate was 150 which is good. This was the first time John wasn't with me during my appointment. I was a little more nervous than usual, but everything went well. I had the nurse practitioner look at my "It's a girl" ultrasound picture. She said, "Yea, that looks pretty girly" and pointed out the 3 lines which is a determining factor for the baby being a girl. I'm going to go eat some Tums. I'm having a horrible day of indigestion. Maybe she is growing a head full of hair.
Monday, May 5, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Glad to know everything is going well and you are taking care of yourself! I am so excited for you and your little gem.
Hi Steph,
Love the blog. Love the colors for the nursery too.
Post a Comment