Tuesday, April 22, 2008

It's a girl!!!



Yesterday John and I went to the doctor patiently waiting to have an ultrasound. The little booger wouldn't cooperate at first..again, but the tech was finally able to get a clear shot between her legs. She checked several times to be confident it was a girl. Although it was frustrating trying to get her to cooperate, I'm already a proud mommy. She's taking after me with her modesty. My blood pressure was up a bit, but they weren't too concerned. I'm sure part of the reason was nerves. I had it taken at work today and it was fine. John and I are struggling a bit trying to find a name, but I'm sure it will come to us in time. I can now finally start thinking about what I want to do with the baby's room which John is fine leaving it up to me. I'm definitely ready to get started. The time is creeping up on us.
That's it for now...
Steph

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

:) YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so glad you started a blog! :) Aunt Mandy is so proud!