


Well it has been a year since I have updated and a lot has happened. Natalie started walking September 12th. Halloween was great. We went Trick-or Treating to Ms. Midges house and it was great. Grandma and Grandpa went with us. Natalie was saying "How-ween. Thanksgiving was fun, but Natalie wasn't up for the food. She did eat some mashed potatoes. We had a great Christmas. Natalie said "Seata" for Santa. She didn't really bother the tree much which I didn't expect. We hung her a small pink Christmas tree upside down from the ceiling in her room for her to enjoy.
It is now July and she is saying more and more all of the time. In the past week her vocabulary has skyrocketed. She said"It my birthday" on the way home from school Friday. I took cupcakes and it sounds like her teachers made a big deal of it, which I am so happy about it. We had a small party for her 2nd birthday with Ninnie and Papa and Grandma and Grandpa. She had a blast. The most exciting thing for her was the balloons. She screamed with excitement for about 10 minutes playing with those balloons. She loved her Elmo cake. She wasn't too thrilled when we started singing to her . She grabbed onto me and hid her eyes. Today she wants it to still be her birthday and stood on a chair in the kitchen saying"birthday, birthday" so I lit a her #2 candle
and let her blow it out again. I will post some pictures. We had pictures taken yesterday for her birthday and she was not thrilled to say the least. We got what we could and had to stop. She was tired so it was partly my fault. I scheduled them during her normal nap time. We even tried to use a big teddy bear, you can see how that turned out. Enjoy the photos.
1 comment:
U are a terrible blogger! Natalie is a doll though!
Post a Comment