Natalie turned 1 July10th. She is doing great. She is crawling, pulling up, and now standing on her own without holding on to anything.We are still waiting for her first steps. Since I last updated she got tubes in her ears and got a good report from the ENT doctor this week. She is so funny and her teachers at daycare always have stories for me when I pick her up. We are having such a good time with Natalie. She keeps our lives full and interesting.Friday, July 31, 2009
Natalie's 1st Birthday!
Natalie turned 1 July10th. She is doing great. She is crawling, pulling up, and now standing on her own without holding on to anything.We are still waiting for her first steps. Since I last updated she got tubes in her ears and got a good report from the ENT doctor this week. She is so funny and her teachers at daycare always have stories for me when I pick her up. We are having such a good time with Natalie. She keeps our lives full and interesting.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment