Natalie has an ear infection and is on antibiotics. She also has a cough again along with the wheezing. She just can't catch a break. Starting in March Natalie is starting swimming lessons. I can't wait. Hopefully her ear infection will be better soon. She's not quite sitting up on her own yet, but that will come. I have to keep in mind she is a month behind. You could never tell by looking at her. John and Natalie are having a screaming contest in the picture of he and Natalie. It was pretty funny. I hope everyone has a great Valentines Day.
Friday, February 13, 2009
Natalie has an ear infection and is on antibiotics. She also has a cough again along with the wheezing. She just can't catch a break. Starting in March Natalie is starting swimming lessons. I can't wait. Hopefully her ear infection will be better soon. She's not quite sitting up on her own yet, but that will come. I have to keep in mind she is a month behind. You could never tell by looking at her. John and Natalie are having a screaming contest in the picture of he and Natalie. It was pretty funny. I hope everyone has a great Valentines Day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Swimming sounds fun!!! Where do you do that?
Post a Comment